BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Sport red and white, keyless ride, quickshifter, heated grips plus over £1800 of extras inc new Akrapovic and Ohlins Shock plus much more, 19k miles
£6750 with £2000 of extras
07976 849955 UK, now on ebay

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced to £6750 inc all the goodies

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now £6000 due to lack of interest on ebay

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Unfortunately Steve although we know it's a great bike most don't and as it's not a GS there is very little interest in used R1200r's. Are you selling to upgrade/change? Have you looked at what you would get part ex. When I tried to sell my Thunderbird I offered it on the bike forum, no interest, I stuck it on Gumtree, no interest, lowered the price and still nothing so tried the dealer and got my original asking price as a part ex.

·
Registered
132 Posts
You could try approaching bike dealers direct (probably non-BMW ones). There is supposedly a shortage of second hand bikes. My brother-in-law put his bike on ebay and within an hour a dealer offered to buy it - picked it up next day. The dealer said they cannot get enough second hand bikes. I read the same on one of the motorcycle news sites recently.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No I'm not looking for a part ex I need the money due to not working since March, I will be running my old Guzzi for now

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Keith I did contact them but think I am too far away, sold it off ebay now too cheap but it's gone

1 - 8 of 8 Posts