I'm a 'youngin' here i guess, only 27. :grin2:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Voting age bracket does not go high enough for me. What's the meaning of this?? Trying to leave the experianced and more mature out of this! :grin2:

Jack
No, not at all Jack, most riders will have hung up there helmet and boots by your age, YOU are the exception it seems :smile2:.

The poll only allows for 10 entry's unfortunately, its great to hear a complaint such as yours, its a positive complaint.

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Never TOO Old

Let this story be encouragement to us all.
Ray Weser has had a very long life on motorcycles.

"Harley dripping oil, smoke coming out of everywhere and I fell in love with motorcycles right there!,"

101-year-old gets one last ride on a Harley - CNN.com
Ray will be 102 years old in December.
SALUTE !! :mob:

·
Premium Member
3,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm 31, and have been lusting after a bimmer boxer motorcycle since I was 22. Not sure why these aren't more popular with younger riders.

·
Registered
155 Posts
No, not at all Jack, most riders will have hung up there helmet and boots by your age, YOU are the exception it seems :smile2:.
Maybe some have hung up their spurs, but there are a lot of us left. I am still young enough that I fit in the last category, 71.9. Been riding for 60 years next year if you only count powered two-wheeled vehicles, longer if you count bicycles.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
This is ageism at its worst. We need a space for 75 to 80 yo's - like me. Now - where did I put me teef...? :grin2:

Reactions: TundraGreen

·
Registered
155 Posts
34 here bought my 07 R1200R when I was 24.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I was 25 when I bought my first BMW. I had just gotten back from Vietnam and it was a reward to myself for surviving. I have been brand loyal ever since.

41 - 60 of 101 Posts