BMW R1200R Forum banner

Ride a r1200r! what is your age?

81 - 100 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
1,582 Posts
Is it any wonder young lads consider beemers to be an old farts bike >:)

·
2,685 Posts
Is it any wonder young lads consider beemers to be an old farts bike >:)

Don't be so hard on yourself @mjgt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ArbOl

·
Super Moderator
5,527 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Should I change my vote? I’m 51 now.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm 31!
I like naked bikes but I wanted something safe and comfortable for every day riding. (my other bike is a Kawasaki 1200 ZRX)

·
Registered
207 Posts

the bike is definitely not a “chick magnet “

·
Registered
2017 R1200r LC sport.
1,582 Posts
I'll be 53 and a few months next month ;)

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
And how is Mrs Pz this morning, Pz?

·
Super Moderator
5,527 Posts
And how is Mrs Pz this morning, Pz?
Very fine, thanks Lawrence. She is presently pounding the pavement (well, walking) on the shores of lake Burley Griffin with a friend, for exercise.

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
Very fine, thanks Lawrence. She is presently pounding the pavement (well, walking) on the shores of lake Burley Griffin with a friend, for exercise.

I do trust, Pz, that Kate is walking in the prescribed clockwise direction that I read about - unbelievingly! - yesterday. Whatever next!

Reactions: Panzermann

·
2,685 Posts
” I live in that solitude which is painful in youth, but delicious in the years of maturity.” Albert Einstein.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
30 Posts

the bike is definitely not a “chick magnet “
I've had a Burgman 650 and a CB1100. Neither were really chick magnets (I got a wife anyway) but I had more strangers come up and ask me about them than any other cycles I have owned. I am 51.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mentally +-10 , physically +50. But how many of you guys / girls have more bikes along the R1200R ?

R.

·
Registered
5,107 Posts
My doggie is a great chick magnet - trouble is, most of said chicks are almost as old as I am (80+)! When I'm out and about with him - which is often - I will very often hear murmurs from these ladies as they pass by of "gorgeous", or "lovely", or "so handsome", at which I pull myself up to my full 5'5" and warmly ask "are you talking to me, madam?". Mostly they take it in good part and give a good quip back, but I have had a surly answer or two! My wife thinks I'm mad...

81 - 100 of 103 Posts