BMW R1200R Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks PR and yeah that Diopa doesn’t seem to make much sense, Sargent definitely looks more practical. They both look ginormous though but it’s hard to tell as it seems no one is brave enough to do a side profile pic with theirs on. I was hoping for a simple seat cover/cowl to replace the very cushy looking pillion seat that no one uses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 R1250R HP
407 Posts
Thanks PR and yeah that Diopa doesn’t seem to make much sense, Sargent definitely looks more practical. They both look ginormous though but it’s hard to tell as it seems no one is brave enough to do a side profile pic with theirs on. I was hoping for a simple seat cover/cowl to replace the very cushy looking pillion seat that no one uses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Divadanielle has several posts with pics of that blue bike up on the forum. And if you look up my thread "Sargent seat pod" there are multiple shots of the Sargent unit on R bikes of different colors, and pods with different finishes. As well as one bike with a Corbin smuggler installed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks had a look through your thread, using my laptop instead of my phone, no replacement for displacement 😉
I like the practicality of the seat pod but goes against my sleeker lines plan and seeing as no-one makes any sort of seat cowl, I might just swap the rear seat for the much flatter one the R is sporting.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts