BMW R1200R Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Registered
That presumes everyone actually has taste ... 馃槃
I don't understand this response, Pz. A fair translation of my quote 'chacun 脿 son go没t' might be 'the chicken of my son has gout'. Woddzz that to do with taste?

Reactions: Panzermann

Super Moderator
I don't understand this response, Pz. A fair translation of my quote 'chacun 脿 son go没t' might be 'the chicken of my son has gout'. Woddzz that to do with taste?
Another reason why the French hate the English ... 馃槃

Registered
Another reason why the French hate the English ... 馃槃

... and the Americans (but not Canadians), and the Germans, and the Dutch, and the Belgians, and the (add almost any other nationality here). ;)

Reactions: rxc

Registered
Actually, having spent some time in La Belle France as a 15yo student I became very fond of the French people, language, food, way of life, and so on. One of the very few regrets I have in my retirement years is that I didn't go to live there - but not as a tourist - to immerse myself for a year (or more) in some small rural town, just to build my acquaintance with that fine country, its language, and its people.

Super Moderator

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #27
Remind me what this thread is about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #28
Ah, that's right...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Oh Pz - I do hope you're joking - or has the ACT chill got to your funny-bone...?

Registered
... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not saying nothing bloke, but I would have to say the LCs headlight aesthetics isn't all that flash. ...
Indeed - beauty is in the eye of the beholder,
As I would admit personally I find the 2015 R1200R White/Red w/ golden fork to be one of the most handsome motorcycles I have ever seen (including the Ducati Supersport),
And in particular its front, with the headlight and golden fork - a display of restraint/modest massive brute force.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts