BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's San Diego, for all you poor, deprived, non-Anchorman-watching folks.

Just bought myself a gorgeous, pristine black 2008 R1200R, and I could not be more in love... She's got 36K miles, just had her 36K service, one previous owner. She cost me about $10K, including a new Schuberth C3 Pro helmet. Should I have bargained harder, or did I do all right?

She also came with some touring extras that I don't really want or need, including a tall Z-Technik windscreen, Z-Technik mirror extenders, and handlebar risers. I'm not going to regularly do any serious long distance riding, so I would like to sell this stuff cheap to someone who would make good use of it; please let me know if you're interested. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Welcome aboard the Forum malcedor. The Roadster has that irresistible effect on most of us. Glad you found the one for you. There are many Roadster lovers here to help should any questions arise in the future. A world of experience and options. It's a great place! Oh, there are ladies present, so keep that in mind when you express yourself. Hope you can find buyers for those unwanted items and spend the loot on some accessories you would really enjoy. Go to Forums, For Sale- Parts and list them if you like.

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Clem, that's a Ron Burgundy Anchorman reference; where he says that San Diego is German for a whale's vagina. His date doesn't buy it.

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Oops. Sorry. Excuuuuse Me!

SNL's Gilda Radner

·
Registered
800 Posts
How can one not respond to a tag line like that! You will always now be known on the board as WhaVa! :devil2:

I wonder if that was actually Jonah's REAL problem...

Bob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts