BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new baby '08/9100 miles. i ordered skene brake P3 brake LEDs and Moto-Bozzo Mottorad fog lights and a givi windshield. what else should i be considering? Bike has a low seat but feels pretty comfortable.
Anyone tried the Givi soft saddle bags?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Something about a beautiful motorcycle on the living room carpet that just pulls at my heart strings. Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
Wow. .. getting that down the chimney must have been a rip. . . Get the 139db Stebel Nautilus horn to wire in with the existing BMW weenyhorn. Not only will they hear you, well, have you ever seen Munch's picture of "The Scream". . .that's from someone hitting the Stebel Nautilus horn nearby. . .

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
It's nice to know that I'm not the only freak that has those lights, just watch out for Classic11's attacks on our xmas tree motorcycle lights.

Here is what Santa gave me :001_tt1:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey! that looks like my bike Hoshiko! do you have the fog lights as well? anyway that gift looks sharp, better be careful

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Hey! that looks like my bike Hoshiko! do you have the fog lights as well? anyway that gift looks sharp, better be careful
I have the orange ones in the front, wish I had any pictures.
Did you get the ones that work as turn signals too?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I have the ones that work as turn lights as well. Debating with myself if I should get the front LEDs since I just ordered the MottoBozzo fog lights. I'll decide After I install the fog lights.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts