BMW R1200R Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Charlie - I've already got a full Shad kit (SH36's) with the mounts. You open to deals on the top case as I've got the smaller one and I don't like it much (looks like a bubble butt on the bike)?
Sorry to not respond sooner, I don't log on to this group as often since switching form R12R to K16GTL.

I'm open to offers for the Shad top case, I already sold the side cases. All the mounting stuff for the top case goes with it as I have no need for any of it now. I'll have to look again, it's been a while, but I think there is also an extra lock cylinder since I had re-keyed it to match the side cases.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Charlie - I've already got a full Shad kit (SH36's) with the mounts. You open to deals on the top case as I've got the smaller one and I don't like it much (looks like a bubble butt on the bike)?
Thinking about getting a top sh36 or even one size smaller (sh32 if not mistaken) to match the sh36 sides, could you please post some photos you have with it mounted?

·
Registered
23 Posts
She thiccc.
I don't particularly like the top case. Looks like the bike has a bubble butt.
:smile2: :smile2:

Mine has what I believe to be Shad36 on the sides;
And while I really like the way they look (so much so that I have kept them on the bike),
I could use some more room (given one is permanently full with emergency related tools (jump start cables/pump/flat tire repair kit/etc)),
but I want a minimal top, so as to keep its great looks.
If only Shad had something like your top case, only 1/2 or even 1/3 of its height, it would be a great match.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Funny, the SH58 looks flatter and wider than mine.

I'm so hesitant to want to ruin the looks of the bike by changing out the bags to something boxy that I'm tempted to trade her in for a GS so that the gigantic bags look natural.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi there sorry for delay getting back to you. I don’t have the P3 mounts just the cases.

price is negotiable but I was looking for around 200 for both, 100 each.

message me if still interested. Thanks!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts