BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Fellow Rider

Well after a very tough and joyful 2020 I'm doing a little rearranging of my priorities. The tough part I'll share if you want to know just PM me and the joyful part is we now have a grandson and granddaughter! We haven't had a girl on my side of the family in about 50 years!! Sooo, we're excited and about to haul some grandkids around so I'm re-prioritizing my umm toy selection in order to get a suv...
:-)

So, up for sale or trade is my 2015 R1200R. She's very pretty and quite fast too.

Here are some specs, included farkles and I'm in Jacksonville,FL:
  • 8,500K Miles
  • ESA Suspension
  • Shift Assist
  • Keyless, one fob
  • 66% Left on the tires
  • NAV VI
  • Bar risers
  • Tank bag
  • Akrapovic muffler with baffle
  • Stock muffler
  • Innovative Components mirrors
  • LED running lights
  • LED signal lights
  • LED license plate/brake flashing lights
  • Cheap hand guards
  • SHAD 34L top case
  • "1200RS" side cases keyed to bike
  • GS Possum scraper
  • Rear tire mud guard
  • One way bleeder brake valves
  • Madstad bracket and large Parabelum Windscreen
  • 22" Madstad windscreen will go with the bike
  • Hex EZCAN, with additional dongles
  • Short windscreen bracket will go with the bike
  • Sargent reshaped and re-foamed Med/Tall seat
  • BMW Tall seat and regular tail seat will go with the bike

My thought in including the extra seats and windscreen would be that you can save some money while dialing the seats and airflow to your liking. Hopefully, the extras work for you and you can keep what you don't use and or sell.

There is some black overspray paint dots on the front fender. I don’t remember how they got there but I noticed them after cleaning the bike from a ride and it was too late to clean them off!

Here are some pictures (I have more) and please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see any other pictures.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2015 BMW R1200R
76 Posts
Hello Fellow Rider

Well after a very tough and joyful 2020 I'm doing a little rearranging of my priorities. The tough part I'll share if you want to know just PM me and the joyful part is we now have a grandson and granddaughter! We haven't had a girl on my side of the family in about 50 years!! Sooo, we're excited and about to haul some grandkids around so I'm re-prioritizing my umm toy selection in order to get a suv...
:-)

So, up for sale or trade is my 2015 R1200R. She's very pretty and quite fast too.

Here are some specs, included farkles and I'm in Jacksonville,FL:
  • 8,500K Miles
  • ESA Suspension
  • Shift Assist
  • Keyless, one fob
  • 66% Left on the tires
  • NAV VI
  • Bar risers
  • Tank bag
  • Akrapovic muffler with baffle
  • Stock muffler
  • Innovative Components mirrors
  • LED running lights
  • LED signal lights
  • LED license plate/brake flashing lights
  • Cheap hand guards
  • SHAD 34L top case
  • "1200RS" side cases keyed to bike
  • GS Possum scraper
  • Rear tire mud guard
  • One way bleeder brake valves
  • Madstad bracket and large Parabelum Windscreen
  • 22" Madstad windscreen will go with the bike
  • Hex EZCAN, with additional dongles
  • Short windscreen bracket will go with the bike
  • Sargent reshaped and re-foamed Med/Tall seat
  • BMW Tall seat and regular tail seat will go with the bike

My thought in including the extra seats and windscreen would be that you can save some money while dialing the seats and airflow to your liking. Hopefully, the extras work for you and you can keep what you don't use and or sell.

There is some black overspray paint dots on the front fender. I don’t remember how they got there but I noticed them after cleaning the bike from a ride and it was too late to clean them off!

Here are some pictures (I have more) and please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see any other pictures.
View attachment 111569
SpkLife - IS THE BIKE STILL AVAILABLE?

·
Dave in NE TN
1,183 Posts
Congrats to all, sounds like a Win Win Win !!! (y)

Cheers! Dave

·
Premium Member
2015 BMW R1200R
76 Posts
The pleasure was all ours! So glad to have met you both! So, the bike, from here forward, is a "he", and you guys already know his name. He will be a piece of the 4 of us now.
I don't much like talking on the phone, but I will answer......😉🙄. You can always email me directly as well at: [email protected]
There is an underscore between wamp and woman. Text is good too! I hope we can stay in contact. Thanks for everything!!

·
Mark – 2015 R1200R-LC Exclusive
6,394 Posts
A match made in heaven ...

Reactions: Theresa

·
Dave in NE TN
1,183 Posts
You're well on the road to recovery Theresa, with your mending injuries and new ride. Good on ya, get back on that horse!

Cheers! Dave

Reactions: Theresa

·
Dave in NE TN
1,183 Posts
Good sale SpkLife, great bike, great ad, great buyer, you hit the trifecta!

Should probably go buy a lottery ticket ;)

Cheers, Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts