BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came with the bike and I needed more protection, wider screen. Has a slight indent at the top due to a spoiler I had added to it which I can include as part of this sale (some ebay special) otherwise it's perfect. Chicago area, we can work out shipping. I accept Paypal. Will take a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry for my delay here, I need to figure out notifications on this thread. I will post a couple more on the windshield with it off the bike and contents.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry guys, pics attached. Please, no low balls as I would like $170 plus shipping (I have a box which I can repurpose with all the fluffy material), windshield is in good shape, has a little blemish which I did my best to zoom in as much as my iPhone would allow. Windshields are hard to photograph off the bike. I am including the last pics I have of it mounted as well as the spoiler. Dog not included. WS p/n: 77338534283 which I copied from the windshield. Also includes the bracket as stated in the pictures and all the screws that I didn't need. You may need to repurpose the screws from a bracket that will need to be removed or buy whatever else you need.

You are more than welcome to pick it up in Chicago north/NW burbs and avoid shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Packaged well and ready to find a new bike. Sorry, no more pics, hope you have what you need. The box dimensions are 18x12x12 (inches), don't have a weighing scale but assume 2 pounds or less? From zipcode 60714 to yours. I have access to USPS or UPS, will find a fedex if you must.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts