BMW R1200R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all!
I am having issues with the connection between my Sena 20 evo intercom and my 2022 1250 gs TFT. I successfully paired my Iphone and my Sena as the “Driver’s Intercom” with the TFT. However, when I turn off the bike and turn it on agan the previously paired intercom appears as the Passenger’s Intercom. By any given reasson it changes from being the Drivers (as initially paired) to the Passenger’s. Any suggestion to avoid this to happen? Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Don’t have the TFT, but the Nav VI is paired to my phone and Sena. Sounds like you’re using one slot for both. What happens if you pair the phone under driver and the Sena under passenger, or vice versa? Perhaps the TFT doesn’t like having two devices competing for one channel?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don’t have the TFT, but the Nav VI is paired to my phone and Sena. Sounds like you’re using one slot for both. What happens if you pair the phone under driver and the Sena under passenger, or vice versa? Perhaps the TFT doesn’t like having two devices competing for one channel?
Thank you so much for reply! I have my phone connected to the “Phone” channel and the Sena connected to the Riders Channel. Using two different channels

1 - 3 of 3 Posts