BMW R1200R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mark – 2015 R1200R-LC Exclusive
5,684 Posts
Maybe you and @mikeS could establish a support group for people like you, Rocky ...

Reactions: r0ckrat and Rocky

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Nice pannier paint job ... add white pinstripe and that'd look sharp along side your saddle piping.

·
2,750 Posts
Never fear @Rocky support is at hand from those pesky anti-farklers - Illegitimi non carborundum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Panzermann

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought this 2012 back in march...it was suffering from "farklitus" when I got her ...I seem to have only made matters worse by painting the pannier lids. Be still my beating heart!
+1 on painted lids, I think it's odd they don't offer it as a factory option. I recommend the lower protection guards, they're obviously nice in a drop - but more importantly are good when lugging the cases around. Bike looks great!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Clearly a common affliction with BMWs, my roadster also suffers. Mrs. Roadster somehow gets it into her head I'm the problem. I swear that bike would sell my dog for a piece of carbon fiber, like that Ilmberger hugger I've been waiting for since July-ish.

Speaking of Ilmberger, anybody interested in a litely used Pug, never worked, all couch miles. . .

·
Registered
2013 BMW R1200R . 2008 KTM 990 Super Duke R clone. 2011 Husaberg FE 390
7 Posts
Clearly a common affliction with BMWs, my roadster also suffers. Mrs. Roadster somehow gets it into her head I'm the problem. I swear that bike would sell my dog for a piece of carbon fiber, like that Ilmberger hugger I've been waiting for since July-ish.

Speaking of Ilmberger, anybody interested in a litely used Pug, never worked, all couch miles. . .
What brand of seat?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1 on painted lids, I think it's odd they don't offer it as a factory option. I recommend the lower protection guards, they're obviously nice in a drop - but more importantly are good when lugging the cases around. Bike looks great!

View attachment 109535
Where did tyou get the lower protection guards from?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts