BMW R1200R Forum banner

Total Control training class in FL?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  yonderbob 
#1 ·
A few weeks ago I went to the AIM Expo here in Orlando - great event, btw... very few bike events in Florida where you will see 70-80% European and Japanese bikes in the parking lot FULL of bikes... 15 0r 20 BMW's within the nearby area of my row alone!

Anyway, at the event I spoke with Steve Kirsch, the Special Projects Coordinator for Lee Parks Design and after some whining, he agreed that if I can muster 6 riders they will send someone to hold a Total Control class in Florida. I already have 3... anyone in the Sunshine State interested? I have wanted to take this class for several years but it's never been offered here or anywhere close enough for me to get to it conveniently.

The cost for the standard eight-hour Total Control ARC is $295 - $375 depending on location, which includes a workbook with explanations and examples of the techniques and concepts covered in the course.

Cost might vary in this case, don't know. I'd like to get them to come here this Winter or Spring.

Total Control Advanced Riding Clinic

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.