BMW R1200R Forum banner

UK R1200R LC 2018 parts for sale - pillion peg lowering/comfort seat/touring screen/OEM pegs/pillion footboards

3K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  equ 
#1 ·
All parts off my 2018 R1200R LC which has now been sold. 2021 R1250RT ordered. I am open to sensible offers. All parts plus postage costs. If anyone is interested I can get an estimate of the costs.

1. BMW touring screen part number 77338534283 £80(used a few times) needs attachment parts e.g. if you have sport screen you use the parts that hold that on to fit this one. £80 + postage

2. BMW OEM L+R footrests and levers (used for about 9 months & then replaced with the HP ones). May be of interest if someone has damaged their originals. £120 + postage

3. BMW comfort pillion seat (used only once then decided to buy the R1250RT so my wife never got to use it again) BMW part number 52538534320 £120 + postage

4. MV-Motorrad pillion footboards (used a couple of times) £80 + postage

5. Wunderlich pillion footpeg lowering kit £80 + postage

If anyone wants more details, please ask. I can take photos of anything if required. UK shipping only.

Keith

See less See more
G
#2 ·
All parts off my 2018 R1200R LC which has now been sold. 2021 R1250RT ordered. I am open to sensible offers. All parts plus postage costs. If anyone is interested I can get an estimate of the costs.

1. BMW touring screen part number 77338534283 £80(used a few times) needs attachment parts e.g. if you have sport screen you use the parts that hold that on to fit this one. £80 + postage

2. BMW OEM L+R footrests and levers (used for about 9 months & then replaced with the HP ones). May be of interest if someone has damaged their originals. £120 + postage

3. BMW comfort pillion seat (used only once then decided to buy the R1250RT so my wife never got to use it again) BMW part number 52538534320 £120 + postage

5. Wunderlich pillion footpeg lowering kit £80 + postage

If anyone wants more details, please ask. I can take photos of anything if required. UK shipping only.

Keith
Hi intrested in the oem foot pegs. Just bought R1200R. Could you send me pictures please. Im UK based in Rochdale.

Thanks Mark

#4 ·
Hi Mark,

Here are the photos. No hero blob scrapes and the rubbers don't show much signs of wear. What you see is what you get so any other fixings/linkages required would need to come from your existing pegs. These are simply as they were handed to me by the dealer after they fitted the HP ones.

Reactions: Guest
#6 ·
Hi, USA would be OK (less problematic than the EU at the moment!). Shipping tracked would be £12.20. I don't know if you would be liable for duty at your end. Tacked and signed for would be a little more, I think.

#8 ·
Hello again Keith -

Thanks for your quick response! £92.20 total sounds OK to me. Let me know how I can remit payment to you. I can do Paypal, etc. if that works for you. BTW, my bike is a 2016 R. If you could, please respond to my personal email, bmwcrzy@att.net.
Email sent.

#11 ·
Touring screen now sold. The following items still available:

#13 ·
I'm not sure but my wife didn't like the footboards anyway so they only got used a couple of times. That is why I ended up lowering the OEM pillion pegs which she seemed to like best.

#14 ·
My bike came with the comfort pillion seat. My partner loves it and immediately noticed and complained when I tried swapping back to stock swap... Just my 2 cents, if you have a passenger consider getting a deal on one!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.