BMW R1200R Forum banner

Well it's time to say good bye.

6K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  manitou 
Congratulations on "graduating" to a Can-Am Pete! We're all headed in the same direction, some of us just getting there sooner than others. Takes honesty & courage to 'call the ball' when the time comes. You don't have to be a stranger here.

Best! Dave

Of course, the case CAN be made that a three-wheeler combines the practicality of a motorcycle with the joy of a car. Just Sayin'! ;)

Cheers! Dave (maybe not too far off myself)

Followed a woman Can-Am rider on a group ride in the mountains about eight years ago. Far as I know she was a decent rider, looked the part, talked the talk, had good gear and a nice trike. As I recall she did more body leaning whereas the trike tracked mostly upright through the curves. Definitely slower than the bikes, which weren't going THAT fast as it was a large group ride.

Never rode a trike but would probably agree with Panzermann, seems like it would combine the joy of a car with the pain of a bike. Still, glad they're around as they may provide a 'soft transition' one day when too old for motorbikes.

Cheers, Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.