BMW R1200R Forum banner

121 - 123 of 123 Posts

·
2,685 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,527 Posts
Here are a couple of photos of the CarpeMoto fairing on my 2014!
Very nice, and quirky enough to complement the bike's characteristics – I never thought the Wunderlich Trophy bikini fairing to be a good styling match, acknowledging that there are many forum members who would disagree.

Carpe Moto have a second edition available now, too, which looks just as integrated.

👌

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went with the original (option 1) with the seperate windsheild so that if I wanted to have a bigger windshield it would be possible. The pictures do not truly show how much it changes the appearance of the bike, the fairing adds "presence" to the front end making the bike look integrated front to back. I previously had a Cee Bailey's sport windshield with a MRA adjustable deflector, which looked like the typical add-on windshield. In my opinion the Trophy is designed to look like the R90S fairing, whereas the Carpe Moto is a more modern version with styling cues from other models (R1100S air intakes) and bikes. Scott Webster (the Designer) was a great guy to deal with and I am glad I went with his fairing.

121 - 123 of 123 Posts