BMW R1200R Forum banner

2041 - 2047 of 2047 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Installed an AvantGuard. I pretty much forgot I had ordered it, why, I don’t know. I am riding locally, building up miles so I can have the first service.
I’ve clocked up 500 miles so I’m ready for that first service. Just gotta find out if my dealer will service it for me. Scotland is still in lockdown.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Found a set of CVM Sahara highway pegs on eBay and put them on today. Can’t wait to test them after the locktite and the weather dry out.
View attachment 107661
Is this going to stress the cover? Interesting to see how it performs. Does it fold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
I’m not convinced this is a good idea, period, irrespective of aesthetics. But, if it works, I guess why not. They’re definitely interesting looking, like a Texas longhorn or a mustache. Would like to see a front view.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is this going to stress the cover? Interesting to see how it performs. Does it fold?

Yes they fold up when not in use. There’s a little notch on the back of the bend where you can snag it with the heel of your boot to flick them open and rest your feet. When in use your knee angle opens up and it feels like putting your feet up on an ottoman. Adding some more pics for you.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yes they fold up when not in use. There’s a little notch on the back of the bend where you can snag it with the heel of your boot to flick them open and rest your feet. When in use your knee angle opens up and it feels like putting your feet up on an ottoman. Adding some more pics for you.
That’s a nice fold, looks good. Thx for the pics.

2041 - 2047 of 2047 Posts