BMW R1200R Forum banner

What To Do When Not Riding ...

4K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Svaha!Dean 
#1 ·
... prepare to ride!

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Motorcycling Automotive tire

All packed in to my new Bruce Lee Motorrad rainsuit!

Clothing Jacket Personal protective equipment Outerwear Sleeve

BMG three season armored jacket.

Headlamp Automotive lighting Vehicle Car Light

Tourmaster armored overpants.

Clothing Yellow Outerwear Textile Jacket

BMW Motorrad rainsuit. I had do some serious Houdini moves to peel it off, and I better not gain a drop of weight or it's gonna get tougher.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hahaha :clown: ... actually, I haven't tried it out yet ... but, now that you mention it :surprise:, I suppose timing will be everything!

I got the rainsuit because last year proved that the BMG jacket and Tourmaster pants, though "waterproof", actually had a saturation point.

So, this is one more yellow condom layer of protection. :wink2:

#10 ·
So, this is one more yellow condom layer of protection. :wink2:
Go on Svaha! Dean…weld a number 46 decal to the back of that yellow suit….bike color is almost Yamaha Blue. :clown:

Reactions: Svaha!Dean and Clem
#5 ·
If that was me

I'd probably have to rigg up some kind of hose, so this ol' boy could relieve himself without having to remove the jump suit, (Route the hose to the inside of your boot and you wouldn't even need to stop).

Having bought the Bruce Lee suit, I really hope you are going to use it in some serious rain so you can offer a review of just how dry you remained.

Shishka

Reactions: Svaha!Dean
#6 ·
Coming across Dean in the fluoro yellow suit would be another very good reason to have a pop-up internal sun visor in one's helmet!:)

L of S

Reactions: Svaha!Dean and Clem
#13 ·
Coming across Dean in the fluoro yellow suit would be another very good reason to have a pop-up internal sun visor in one's helmet!:) L of S

I bleeve it sets off Geiger counters at a hundred metres too!

L of S

#7 ·
What do I do when I'm not riding...make jerky :)

Kangaroo Jerky

Beef Jerky

and some super hot chilli flakes from some chillis I dehydrated at the same time. They are so hot my lip was numb for 4 hours after tasting a bit...

Attachments

#8 ·
I imagine you'd be able to collect plenty of road-kill riding around the ACT, doc, to make cheap jerky!

L of S

Reactions: Clem and Panzermann
#14 · (Edited)
Luggage demo Ride In the Garage

Land vehicle Motor vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Transport

Wunderlich RT tank bag / black / maps, manual, iPad, journal, glasses, fuses, bear-spray, air-horn
Wolfman Survivor Edition saddle bags / black / tools, equipment, food-n-water, sleeping bag
Wolfman Duffle cargo bag / black / camping gear
BMW Motorrad tail bag / silver chrome / foul-weather gear
Sea to Sky 20L dry bag / green / clothes, shaving-kit
1gal Rotopax fuel can (one more on order) / red / gasoline

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.