BMW R1200R Forum banner

141 - 146 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
After the long cold winter my R1200R saw the light of day for the first time in over 3 months, the battery bearly had enough juice to turn the engine over but luckily started first time. What a joy to ride on dry roads and in the sunshine. No where special, just to fill the tank at Sainsburys in South Woodham a 25 mile round trip.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
After the long cold winter my R1200R saw the light of day for the first time in over 3 months, the battery bearly had enough juice to turn the engine over but luckily started first time. What a joy to ride on dry roads and in the sunshine. No where special, just to fill the tank at Sainsburys in South Woodham a 25 mile round trip.
Yer my bike had a little bimble today approx 25 miles in total, still keeping it local ish atm.

·
Registered
706 Posts
All I know is tomorrow, I am riding across town, to the vaccine clinic, to get The #2 Jab. Then I am heading up the coast for a 3 day corner fest.
Rain or shine, I am going!

·
Registered
397 Posts
All I know is tomorrow, I am riding across town, to the vaccine clinic, to get The #2 Jab. Then I am heading up the coast for a 3 day corner fest.
Rain or shine, I am going!
Uhm, I have heard many reports from friends that dose #2 can come with side effects. Varies significantly in severity, but one friend was down with a 102f fever for 2 days, not fully recovered for 4 days, and another just had all-over body aches the day after...

·
2,866 Posts
Rain forecast for tomorrow, so I decided to go for a ride today. I also wanted to check out my new Kriega R15 backpack, and happy to say it worked out pretty well. The backpack has a pocket for a hydration bladder and enough storage for my needs. I had the pack on all day and covered over 500km without any issues at all.

Here’s a small clip from todays’s ride. Youtube is still process so the image quality is not the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

141 - 146 of 146 Posts