BMW R1200R Forum banner

1701 - 1712 of 1712 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Could you elaborate a little, Fogliettaz?
It seems your old school crystal ball is not working for you PZ. I keep telling you to upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Nice day out, Mike (while I was fixing render cracks - onto the exterior painting now ...).

I’m puzzled, though - what occurs on beds?
The another sign before that one ”9 out of 10 accidents”

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,703
The another sign before that one ”9 out of 10 accidents”

Pz clearly needs to get to Specsavers...

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Caught this on my rear dashcam - M2 freeway and had this a-hole of a truck driver squeezed past in my lane. I notice her monstering another rider earlier and thought I was clear of her but she came barrelling down on me at a fair clip and weaving in and out of lanes.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I have dusted off my JETBOIL. I fear many regional cafes will be forced to close. I need a backup plan on the bike as I need to keep my caffeine levels topped up.

·
Super Moderator
4,515 Posts
Caught this on my rear dashcam - M2 freeway and had this a-hole of a truck driver squeezed past in my lane. I notice her monstering another rider earlier and thought I was clear of her but she came barrelling down on me at a fair clip and weaving in and out of lanes.
I’d be giving Broc Crannage a call and suggest this particular driver needs to be drug tested.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
As CLEM might say, ride more, paint less...

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Yes, I’ll be giving them a call, and I'll post a clip on the email. I have a fair bit of rear footage as well. It even got better because stopping at the lights; the driver continued to hurling abuse. I wasn't about to get into a Pi$$ing competition with a drug-crazed loser. Lucky for me, I had such a good day out on the bike, I wasn’t about to let that idiot spoil my day, and besides, my wife had a cheeky little red in the decanter and one of my favourite meals underway. So while the abuse was flying thick and fast - on the inside, I was...

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,710
It's carnage out there...

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
I posted two small videos on their feedback page.

·
Registered
602 Posts
I cheated on my R12, and took the KTM out for a relatively car-free romp along the Pacific Ocean, north of San Francisco, CA.
I had to scrape off a couple of lost touristas, but other than than....brapppp-o-rama. If you'e going to watch the vid, turn your sound down, my camera takes great vids, but the wind blast is annoying!

Once you get to Stinson Beach, you can head up the Panoramic Hwy, a really fun, technically interesting road. Unfortunately, it is in dire need of repaving....

1701 - 1712 of 1712 Posts